Sermorelin (precursor to HGH)
Sermorelin stimulates your pituitary gland to increase production of Human Growth Hormone.
It is not known to have any negative side effects. Unlike direct HGH injections, the body safely secretes any excess Sermorelin in the system.
- Directly stimulates collagen production
- Wrinkle reduction as skin begins to tighten.
- Thicker, Stronger, Shinier Hair
- Stronger, healthier nails
- Increase lean muscle
- Develops new muscle cells
- Increase energy and vitality
- Reduce body fat through lipolysis
- Increase endurance
- Accelerates wound and surgery healing time
- Enhances the immune system
- Increase calcium retention and strengthens bone density
- Increases time in REM (productive) sleep.